In 2023, demand for in-flight catering accounts for a market valuation of US$ 17.8 billion and is forecasted to reach US$ 30.2 billion by the end of 2033. The global in-flight catering market is expected to exhibit expansion at a steady 5.4% CAGR over the next ten years.
Many businesses will benefit from the In-Flight Catering market research study in defining and increasing their global demand. Furthermore, to estimate the total market size based on a global scenario, this research study looks at historical data and forecasts.
Why is the United States a Beneficial Market for In-Flight Catering Companies?
“Rising Demand for Healthy Inflight Meals to Provide Rewarding Business Scope”
Obesity has recently gained prominence among American citizens, which has increased demand for healthy food options on flights and decreased fast food consumption. Other elements anticipated to influence market growth in the future include shifting dietary choices, greater health and fitness consciousness, and an increase in domestic and international air travel in the U.S.
By the end of 2033, the country is projected to hold more than 30% of the market share in the world’s airline catering services market.
Key Companies Profiled
- Emirates Group
- Saudia (Saudi Arabian Airlines)
- LSG Sky Chefs Inc.
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- Universal Weather and Aviation Inc.
- Newrest First Catering Ltd.
- Flying Food Group
- SATS Ltd.
- HNA Group Co. Ltd.
- Journey Group Plc.
- Do & Co. AG
The global In-Flight Catering market study analysis report provides a thorough and methodical analysis of the present state of the industry and potential future trends. In addition to the financial overview, the business profile section, regional footprint of the organisation, and product group segment shares all include useful information about important stakeholders.
What are the key benefits of this In-Flight Catering market research report?
- The research provides a complete analysis of the size of the In-Flight Catering market, along with current trends and future estimates, in order to define the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis for the years 2023 to 2033, which ought to assist the stakeholders in seizing the important market opportunities.
- Each geographic area is given a thorough investigation in order to determine its current potential.
- The profiles and growth plans of the top players are thoroughly examined in order to fully understand the competitive landscape of the global In-Flight Catering market.
Which Airline Class is Set to Lead Revenue Generation?
The market for in-flight catering is divided into three categories based on airline class: economy, business, and first class.
a large number of passengers taking flights in economy due to low airfares, greater disposable income, and rising interest in leisure travel. Other possibilities that could boost in-flight catering demand in this category throughout the course of the projected period include shifting customer tastes for high-quality inflight meals and rising airline expenditure in improving services for economy-class passengers. Over the next few years, the demand for airline catering services is anticipated to increase along with the number of frequent travellers using low-cost airlines.