The estimated market value of contrast media worldwide is expected to increase from US$ 5,672 million in 2022 to US$ 8,447 million in 2032, growing at a CAGR of 4.1% over that time.
Iodinated contrast media will see a surge in demand in the upcoming years due to its widespread use in angiography and fluoroscopy.
The number of installations of the aforementioned equipment in healthcare setups has increased, increasing the demand for contrast media. An increase in the frequency of injuries, an increase in the number of radiology procedures using contrast media, an increase in the elderly population, and a rise in the number of diagnostic imaging centres are additional factors that have helped the contrast media market gain strong growth momentum.
How will rising investments in research sector influence the contrast media market in U.S.?
Due to the region’s developed healthcare system and considerable financial investments made by important companies in the development of efficient contrast media, North America currently accounts for the biggest market share for contrast media.
A number of elements, including the ease of access to state-of-the-art technology, the availability of healthcare facilities, the high demand for diagnostic procedures, and an increase in disease screening programmes and illness management in the region, are driving the market expansion in North America.
Key Companies Profiled
- Trivitron Healthcare
- Bracco Diagnostic, Inc.
- Nano Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd.
- Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
- Spago Nanomedical AB
- FUJIFILM Corporation
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals
- SANOCHEMIA Pharmazeutika
In order to help market participants, make strategic decisions and strategically target both the domestic and international markets, the Contrast Media market research examines the important issues relevant to the sectors, assesses the developing trends, gives essential insights.
A macroeconomic and corporate forecast of the Contrast Media market is provided by the report. In this research, industry leaders offer recommendations that will get the market’s players ready for a better tomorrow.
- The study analyses the state of the latest worldwide Contrast Media market.
- The paper investigates the pandemic scenarios that are most likely to have a long-term impact on the sector.
- The paper examines in great detail how the world market for Contrast Media is changing.
- The research examines how the worldwide Contrast Media market is changing, the target markets with the greatest prospects, and emerging trends that could directly or indirectly affect your organisation.
- The report identifies prospects as well as the main obstacles you may face in the near future.
Escalating Radiology Procedures to Drive the Revenue Growth of the Market
The rise of the contrast media market is primarily being driven by the growing usage of contrast media in radiology operations as well as efforts to reduce human error and improve patient safety.
Contrast material is utilised to improve the diagnostic value and achieve picture clarity. It helps to separate certain body sections from the surrounding tissue. It will be easier for doctors to diagnose sickness by raising visibility. Healthcare professionals therefore insist that patients undergo radiological examination with contrast media in order to reach any conclusions on a particular illness.
Also, a variety of diagnostic imaging methods, like as CT scans and MRIs, where contrast media is typically preferred, have been developed in response to an increasing number of chronic diseases and disorders as well as complex co-morbidities. All of the aforementioned factors are having a beneficial impact on the target market.
The key business strategies discussed in this market research revolve around-
- How key players in the Contrast Media market are maintaining their competitive advantage in the wake of globalization?
- What changing dynamics in the Contrast Media industry specify about the future opportunities for manufacturers?
- How Covid-19 pandemic affected sales in the Contrast Media market and what strategies are expected to recover from its impact?
- What business tactics are gaining attention and influencing Contrast Media market rivalry?
- What is the current Contrast Media market share?